ACCA F7 Exam question: Tangible Non-Current Assets (F7 Sept 16 specimen mcq 5) Video 3
► Subscribe to our channel here:
ABOUT THIS VIDEO:
In this video, Richard shows how to answer a past exam question (F7 Sept 16 specimen mcq 5) related to PPE and provisions.
It is important for the ACCA F7 students to understand what the Tangible Non-Current Assets mean.
The Tangible Non-Current Assets and provisions questions came up few times in the past ACCA F7 exams. So make sure you learn this well.
Thanks for watching and we hope that you keep up with the videos we post. Hit the subscribe button and share it with those that need to hear it!
We would appreciate any comments, so please take a second and say ‘Hey’ ;).
Watch more free videos in the aCOWtancy ACCA F7 Online Classroom:
Follow our ACCA “Tangible Non-Current Assets” free videos in our Playlist:
aCOWtancy is the world’s best and most innovative ACCA tuition website.
ACCA stands for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
Our offer is simple – we promise you 3 things:
1) You will enjoy studying ACCA at last!
2) You will find ACCA simple and easy to understand.
3) You will feel confident about passing every exam.
We are a platinum academy – teaching ACCA, CIMA and CAT with a revolutionary new teaching concept that is incredibly popular around the world.
aCOWtancy is different. It is built on these fundamental principles:
The science of learning
Follow Us Online Here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ưu nhược điểm của tranh gỗ, cách chọn chuẩn ai cũng nên biết
- Chung cư Masteri Thảo Điền Q2 hỗ trợ vay đến 95%, tội gì không mua!
- Hướng Dẫn Quản Lý Kinh Doanh Với 1 File Excel Đơn Giản – Dành Cho DN Thương Mại | Trikido
- Tom And Jerry Tales – Tập 1- Phim Hoạt Hình Tiếng Việt
- Cách hiện thanh công cụ trong Word cực đơn giản chỉ với 2 click chuột