Botticelli’s signature style—including strong contours and transparent, flowing drapery—is instantly recognizable five centuries later. But what does it mean if the top artistic brand of 15th-century Florence was often produced by group of helpers in a workshop? And how did Botticelli fit into the rich artistic milieu of Renaissance Florence? Explore the creative process in a painter’s studio in the Italian Renaissance with curator of “Botticelli and the Search for the Divine,” and hear about the challenges of organizing an exhibition about such a familiar artist.
Frederick Ilchman, chair and Mrs. Russell W. Baker Curator of Paintings, Art of Europe; curator of “Botticelli and the Search for the Divine”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Franklin Tries To Play SWAGMAN!
- Furry moments in retro anime that'll turn you into one | Furry Compilation
- Minecraft Sonic The Hedgehog – Trapping Sonic's Friends In A Box! 
- How To Download Gif Your Game Easy! How To Use Gif Your Game! Easily Clip In Game
- Tâm sự game thủ | Giá trị cốt lõi của ngành game | Mọt Game