Botticelli’s signature style—including strong contours and transparent, flowing drapery—is instantly recognizable five centuries later. But what does it mean if the top artistic brand of 15th-century Florence was often produced by group of helpers in a workshop? And how did Botticelli fit into the rich artistic milieu of Renaissance Florence? Explore the creative process in a painter’s studio in the Italian Renaissance with curator of “Botticelli and the Search for the Divine,” and hear about the challenges of organizing an exhibition about such a familiar artist.
Frederick Ilchman, chair and Mrs. Russell W. Baker Curator of Paintings, Art of Europe; curator of “Botticelli and the Search for the Divine”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kinh nghiệm chơi game nổ hũ vua hải tặc hấp dẫn nhất hiện nay
- Hướng dẫn cách tải game bắn cá tiên chi tiết trên mọi thiết bị
- Chơi game xóc đĩa mới nhất tại nhà cái Dabet để rinh phần thưởng hấp dẫn
- Franklin Tries To Play SWAGMAN!
- Furry moments in retro anime that'll turn you into one | Furry Compilation