In this video I look at collisions between convex polygons, including rectangles. A quick examination of AABB (Axis Aligned Bounding Box) followed by SAT (Separated Axis Theorem) and an alternative I don’t know the name of. As well as checking for overlap, I experiment with resolving the collisions statically.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The Sociology of D&D, Running the Game #8
- Explore the World in Virtual Reality with National Geographic (Oculus Quest Gameplay)
- Chuck Pierce – New Era Revelation – Prophecy 2020
- Adley App Reviews | Flip Trickster | NEW GAME ultimate backflip tumbling challenge
- Taste Buddies: Who will win the ‘Beeropoly?’