Get the Sample Image and Follow Along:
I Guarantee I Can Help You Master Photoshop. Learn How:
Selecting Color Range
To select out the different colors, create a new layer and go to Select – Color Range. Click on the color you want to sample with the regular eyedropper tool. You can play with the fuzziness to get more of an accurate selection. Also, if you need to add or take away from your selection, you can use the eyedroppers with the plus and minus symbols next to them to do so.
Next, go to Layer – New Adjustment Layer – Hue/Saturation. This will load your selection directly into the Hue/Saturation layer so that you can adjust the hue sliders and change only the colors you want to change!
Refining Layer Masks
If you have small unwanted parts in a selection, you can always paint over it with a brush tool on the layer mask.
Tip: If you hold alt/opt and click on a layer mask, it will appear as black and white. This can be very helpful for seeing tiny stray colors in your selections.
VISIT PHLEARN.COM FOR MORE FREE TUTORIALS
SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR MORE FREE TIPS AND TRICKS
GET FREE TUTORIALS SENT TO YOUR EMAIL + DISCOUNTS ON OUR PRO TUTORIALS!
Use the same Tablet as Aaron:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trải nghiệm card màn hình AMD RX 6700 XT: Chiến max setting mọi game ở 2K, 12 GB GDDR6 an toàn cho tương lai, giá từ 26,5 triệu
- 3: Output In Browser Using PHP | PHP Tutorial | Learn PHP Programming | PHP for Beginners
- How to Create Content Management System in Php Part-01
- Hướng dẫn học php cơ bản-Bài 1 – Viết code đầu tiên với notepad vs SublineTex
- Laravel 7 Tutorial – Seeding