Get the Sample Image and Follow Along:
I Guarantee I Can Help You Master Photoshop. Learn How:
Selecting Color Range
To select out the different colors, create a new layer and go to Select – Color Range. Click on the color you want to sample with the regular eyedropper tool. You can play with the fuzziness to get more of an accurate selection. Also, if you need to add or take away from your selection, you can use the eyedroppers with the plus and minus symbols next to them to do so.
Next, go to Layer – New Adjustment Layer – Hue/Saturation. This will load your selection directly into the Hue/Saturation layer so that you can adjust the hue sliders and change only the colors you want to change!
Refining Layer Masks
If you have small unwanted parts in a selection, you can always paint over it with a brush tool on the layer mask.
Tip: If you hold alt/opt and click on a layer mask, it will appear as black and white. This can be very helpful for seeing tiny stray colors in your selections.
VISIT PHLEARN.COM FOR MORE FREE TUTORIALS
SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR MORE FREE TIPS AND TRICKS
GET FREE TUTORIALS SENT TO YOUR EMAIL + DISCOUNTS ON OUR PRO TUTORIALS!
Use the same Tablet as Aaron:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top Comment Ảnh Chế (P 47) Funny Photos, Photoshop Troll, Funny Pictures, Chỉnh sửa ảnh Free
- CẮT GHÉP BIẾN HÓA CỰC ẢO DIỆU BẰNG PHOTOSHOP(EXTREMELY EXTREMELY MAGIC CHANGE BY PHOTOSHOP)
- Tổng hợp ứng dụng chỉnh sửa ảnh trên PC: Đơn giản ai cũng có thể dùng !
- 5 ứng dụng TUYỆT VỜI chỉnh ảnh cho iPhone
- Cách chỉnh sửa ảnh trên điện thoại đẹp như Photoshop (Android & iOS)