Uploading files or images from mobile app is a most common case in many projects, there are two ways to finish this task, one of them is most popular, much safer, and considering as a best practice, which is encoding the uploaded file as a base64 string in your mobile application and send it as a normal post to the PHP API.
In this tutorial we will create a simple API to upload base64 encoded files or images to PHP server and also you will learn:
1-How to decode any file from base64?
2-How to give the file unique name?
3-How to save the file into MYSQL database table?
4-How to test the API with postman?
5-How to detect mime type and extension dynamically?
# how to upload image in base64 on server
# Save Base64 Encoded image to file using PHP
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://milchreis.org/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trải nghiệm card màn hình AMD RX 6700 XT: Chiến max setting mọi game ở 2K, 12 GB GDDR6 an toàn cho tương lai, giá từ 26,5 triệu
- 3: Output In Browser Using PHP | PHP Tutorial | Learn PHP Programming | PHP for Beginners
- How to Create Content Management System in Php Part-01
- Hướng dẫn học php cơ bản-Bài 1 – Viết code đầu tiên với notepad vs SublineTex
- Laravel 7 Tutorial – Seeding