Jamie makes this beautiful beef stew using oxtail for an amazing on-the-bone flavour. Then he takes it three different ways – with pasta, on Mash and as a soup. Amazingly versatile and incredibly tasty. You can make it on the hob or in a slow cooker too.
What do you put in your stew? Any family tips you can share with the Food Tube Family? Let us know in the comments below.
Full recipe is available here:
Like to know more about the Porter Beer Jamie uses? The Craft Beer Boys have all the answers and more:
And take a look at our food and drink pairing website to find a cocktail to match to this dish
Links from the video:
Gennaro Lamb Stew |
More Food Tube videos |
Subscribe to Food Tube, it’s free! |
Capital Collision | Ten To Two |
Brightlight City | Shortcuts |
For more nutrition info, click here:
Jamie Oliver’s Food Tube |
Subscribe to Food Tube |
More great recipes |
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Franklin Tries To Play SWAGMAN!
- Furry moments in retro anime that'll turn you into one | Furry Compilation
- Minecraft Sonic The Hedgehog – Trapping Sonic's Friends In A Box! 
- How To Download Gif Your Game Easy! How To Use Gif Your Game! Easily Clip In Game
- Tâm sự game thủ | Giá trị cốt lõi của ngành game | Mọt Game