PHP Functions allow you to combine several statements of code into a ‘function’. These functions can then be called by their given name, and all of the code contained will run and return the results. This will drastically help you clean up code and use less repetitive code.
1. Introducing Functions
The very basics of how custom functions in PHP work is what you will learn here. We will leave understanding how a function is structured as well as how to pass in arguments and set defaults for those arguments.
PHP Function Arguments
PHP Function Default Arguments
2. Function Returns and More
In most cases we will want to do more than just echo a value inside of our functions, in order to do that we will need to have the function ‘return’ a value. This way we are able to store data from a function call to any type of value variable. We will go into this and more functions types in this stage.
PHP Variable Functions
3. PHP Internal Functions
PHP has tons of built in functions to make your life as a PHP developer so much better. We will learn how to find these internal functions, read the docs, and use them!
PHP Built-Ins and Documentation
PHP String Functions
PHP Array Functions
PHP Functions Next Steps
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://milchreis.org/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 3: Output In Browser Using PHP | PHP Tutorial | Learn PHP Programming | PHP for Beginners
- How to Create Content Management System in Php Part-01
- Hướng dẫn học php cơ bản-Bài 1 – Viết code đầu tiên với notepad vs SublineTex
- Laravel 7 Tutorial – Seeding
- PHP array create, read, add, modify & delete element | PHP Tutorials | eWaySol