Since it’s beginnings, the anime fandom has relied heavily on fan localization to provide it’s content. From bootleg tapes in convention hotel rooms to sub and scanlation groups releasing current series, piracy has long been at the core of a community that had few other choices to get their fix. However, with the growth of the demand for anime outside of Japan and the domination of companies created for or pivoting to the licensing of Japanese animation, the need for this morally dubious and definitely illegal practice is in question. Fan-generated content is on it’s way out, will anything of value be lost? Let’s talk about it.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://milchreis.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Franklin Tries To Play SWAGMAN!
- Furry moments in retro anime that'll turn you into one | Furry Compilation
- Minecraft Sonic The Hedgehog – Trapping Sonic's Friends In A Box! 
- How To Download Gif Your Game Easy! How To Use Gif Your Game! Easily Clip In Game
- Tâm sự game thủ | Giá trị cốt lõi của ngành game | Mọt Game