Since it’s beginnings, the anime fandom has relied heavily on fan localization to provide it’s content. From bootleg tapes in convention hotel rooms to sub and scanlation groups releasing current series, piracy has long been at the core of a community that had few other choices to get their fix. However, with the growth of the demand for anime outside of Japan and the domination of companies created for or pivoting to the licensing of Japanese animation, the need for this morally dubious and definitely illegal practice is in question. Fan-generated content is on it’s way out, will anything of value be lost? Let’s talk about it.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://milchreis.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kinh nghiệm chơi game nổ hũ vua hải tặc hấp dẫn nhất hiện nay
- Hướng dẫn cách tải game bắn cá tiên chi tiết trên mọi thiết bị
- Chơi game xóc đĩa mới nhất tại nhà cái Dabet để rinh phần thưởng hấp dẫn
- Franklin Tries To Play SWAGMAN!
- Furry moments in retro anime that'll turn you into one | Furry Compilation