Thanks to CuriosityStream for supporting this video. Head to and use promo code minutephysics for 30 days FREE!
This video is about the Portal Paradox – a paradox in the video game Portal (and Portal 2) regarding whether or not a companion cube passing through a moving portal plops out of the other end with no speed (velocity, momentum), or shoots out at high speed. It’s a question of conservation of momentum, relativity of velocities, wormholes, 3D printers and quantum teleportation, glitches, and more.
Conservation of momentum
Principle of Locality
YouTube video of testing the Portal 2 game engine on the portal Paradox
Tutorial for how to program the Portal portals on your own:
Support MinutePhysics on Patreon!
Link to Patreon Supporters:
MinutePhysics is on twitter – @minutephysics
And facebook –
And Google+ (does anyone use this any more?) –
Minute Physics provides an energetic and entertaining view of old and new problems in physics — all in a minute!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Franklin Tries To Play SWAGMAN!
- Furry moments in retro anime that'll turn you into one | Furry Compilation
- Minecraft Sonic The Hedgehog – Trapping Sonic's Friends In A Box! 
- How To Download Gif Your Game Easy! How To Use Gif Your Game! Easily Clip In Game
- Tâm sự game thủ | Giá trị cốt lõi của ngành game | Mọt Game