This is solely a training session/ roleplay by 1/8 th Marine Regiment members.
1.Why was he in a chopper?
Well, it is impossible to go that far out of the map, as you would die from ‘out of bounds’. I came up with this idea in which we’ve been using it quite often, to make Operations much more realistic. It is meant to replicate a Taliban fighter up in the mountains firing PKM fire at the U.S Marines. If you have watched firefights on YT, you’d know that Engagements are rather far and 8/10 times, NATO is firing at a mountain.
2. What was the purpose of this training?
This training was meant to encourage new members to use fire superiority and suppressive fire to move to safety. The training was also lead by a new Pvt. in which we believe he has plenty of potential and so we wanted to see his leadership qualities.
3. How often do you guys face other milsims?
Quite a lot actually, I just don’t record it because let’s be honest… Milsim vs Milsim ops ends up looking more of a competitive call of duty clan going at it, rather than actual “Milsim”. These are reasons to why we enjoy doing these types of training, it is far more realistic at times compared to Milsim unit vs Milsim unit.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kinh nghiệm chơi game nổ hũ vua hải tặc hấp dẫn nhất hiện nay
- Hướng dẫn cách tải game bắn cá tiên chi tiết trên mọi thiết bị
- Chơi game xóc đĩa mới nhất tại nhà cái Dabet để rinh phần thưởng hấp dẫn
- Franklin Tries To Play SWAGMAN!
- Furry moments in retro anime that'll turn you into one | Furry Compilation